Falls Road, Adidas, Nike, New Balance, and Severna Park

  • Jim Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      For all who have been inquiring, patient, and waiting,

      The Falls Road Running Store has secured its initial shipment of technical
      running shoes from both Nike and Adidas. Additionally, the store has been
      commended, recognized, and integrated as part the the New Balance Elite
      Running Store program.

      I don't advertise the shop much because I would rather keep this more on the
      level of running news than advertising my store. Nonetheless, those of you
      who have been shopping elsewhere for the Nike and Adidas shoes can feel free
      to stop in sometime and look around.

      Speaking of stopping in and looking around, Rick Fisher, a friend of mine in
      Severna Park, has opened a specialty running shop on Baltimore Annapolis
      Boulevard where McKinsey Roady intersects...just off of Route 2. If you are
      down in that area, go see Rick before you trek up to Baltimore. We will
      both appreciate your visit to his shop.