RUNNING/WALKING/EATING/VOLUNTEERING CLUB EVENTS by Mark Brody

  • Jim Adams
    Message 1 of 54 , Feb 7, 2002
      Description of Events

      RUNNING/WALKING/EATING/VOLUNTEERING CLUB EVENTS
      1)Saturday's Run/Walk is at:

      Austin Grill
      2400 Boston St.
      Baltimore, MD
      410-534-0606

      See you at 10:00 to run/walk and 11:00 to eat. Everyone is welcome and we
      get everyone from casual walkers to serious marathon runners. Hope to see
      you there!

      2)Join us every Wednesday night for a group run. We meet at 6:30 sharp! If
      you're late, you will miss us. We start from the parking lot of the Johns
      Hopkins track on University Parkway. It is adjacent to the Lacrosse Museum.
      This run is 45 minutes. Following the run, we go out for pizza. We average
      10-15 people.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Mark H. Brody
      Executive Plaza IV
      11350 McCormick Road, Suite 200
      Hunt Valley, MD 21031
      410-785-7654 x331
      brodymark@...
    • Jim Adams
      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 16, 2005
        RUNNING/WALKING/EATING/VOLUNTEERING CLUB EVENTS
        1) Saturday's run/walk will be:

        Harvest Table
        1000 Hull Street
        Baltimore, MD (Locust Point)
        410-837-0073

        See you at 9:00 to run/walk and 10:00 to eat. Come join us. We love newcomers! The club is free. Just pay for your own breakfast. We get runners and walkers of all abilities. brodymark@... Parents with jog strollers come join us!

        Directions
        83 South to St. Paul Street
        St. Paul becomes Light Street
        Left on Fort Ave