New email address

  • Mike Manes
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
      Hello email correspondents,

      This is to notify you that I've changed my email address from:

      manes@...

      mrmanes@...

      It's been sent to every email address in my address book, so
      there are no doubt duplications. Please accept my sincere
      apologies.

      I don't recall many of you, so there's a chance that you recall
      me. So I've appended my major current associations to my
      signature for your info.

      I intend to keep the attglobal.net address active until the end
      of September 07.

      Best regards,
      Mike Manes

      Consultant, ConMed Electrosurgery
      Member AAMI and IEC HF Surgery Standards Committees
      President, Edge of Space Sciences
      Ham radio licensee W5VSI
      Member Colorado ARES
      Navy-Marine Corps MARS, NNN0RPM