Jack Young intro

  • Jack Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2000
      Hi there

      My name is Jack Young.

      My wife and I backpack for +1 week at a time at least 3 times a year and
      take weekend trips at least once a month.

      We live in northern CA and hike in the desert SW, the coast, the sierras and
      our favorite place --YELLOWSTONE!!!

      I would be happy to run any gear through it's paces and give detailed
      feedback.

      I also run the
      http://www.egroups.com/group/lighttrailfood
      mailing list and would be most interested in testing cooking gear.

      thanks for setting up this mailing list.

      off belay,

      Jack