I just got mine

  • Gear Tester
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2000
      I received my new style Seychelle filter UPS today. Has anyone else gotten theirs. One thing I noticed about the Seychelle over the SWA is that the Seychelle siphons on it's own. I had to suck start my SWA. The all black body is to reduce cootie growth. Sounds reasonable. I also like the backwash adapter.
      Jerry

    • Mark Smythe
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2000
        --- In backpackgeartest@egroups.com, "Gear Tester" <geartester@h...>
        wrote:
        > I received my new style Seychelle filter UPS today. Has anyone else
        gotten theirs.

        Mine arrived UPS ground on Friday sometime. Will have the weekend to
        check it out and get an initial report back by Monday.

        Mark