Re: [backpackgeartest] cheap titanium pot

  • Linda Roberts
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29 4:54 PM
      At 07:55 PM 8/29/00 GMT, you wrote:
      >Anybody know of a discount source for titanium pots? Seem like a top dollar
      >item everywhere I look. GEEEZ I hate paying retail!!!
      >
      >Jack

      Jack,
      Not for sure but received in the mail today from Appalachian Outfitters@
      www.appoutga.com in their news letter for the fall of 2000 for their annual
      Fall RIVERFEST at which they will have a 50% off sale it is to be Sept 9th
      and 10th, I plan to go, check and see what they got and if they will not
      ship if they have it I will pick it up for you.
      Linda
      ps they usually have everything, I always stop by when I go backpacking and
      for classes at Medicine Bow