Addresses for test series

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      Please note: when you are sending me your shipping information for a
      test series in which you were selected as a tester, please send your
      SHIPPING address. If you want to include a mailing address (PO Box),
      feel free but I must have street addresses and phone numbers for FedEx
      and UPS. I never know how the gear will be shipped so, to save time, I
      include all possible information to the manufacturer. Thanks.
      Jerry