RE: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Fixed reports

  • Marge Prothman
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2002
      My Html is under Format in my mail program, will this help?

      Marge

      -
    • Helen Hillberg
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2002
        Dawn, no worries about your files - they've already been identified.
        My house is at ± 2600 ft. not sure about downtown Colfax maybe 2200 ft.
        Helen

        Dawn asked

        BTW, what
        elevation is Colfax?

        Dawn Harkins

      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 2, 2002
          Hi Dawn

          If you are referring to how you receive messages from the group goto
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/ and then click on (you will
          need to be signed in) [Edit My Membership] which is found on the right hand
          side of the screen. Once in the next screen, scroll to the bottom.

          If you are referring to the Yahoo! mail program, login into your mailbox,
          click on compose as if to compose a new email message, then "Add Color and
          Graphics". This will change the format to a html format. As far as I
          understand it, this then becomes the default until you change "switch to
          plain view".

          Also in plain view, you can turn on html tags by clicking the box marked
          "html tags allowed" at the bottom of the message box.

          Hope this helps.

          Regards
          Andrew

          --
          Aushiker - Hiking in Western Australia - http://aushiker.cjb.net

          Get paid for responding to and receiving relevant email and/or SMS messages
          - pureprofile by Australia Post
          http://www.pureprofile.com.au/entry.asp?P=750740385