Re: Fixed reports

  • dawnhark
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2002
      --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "Helen Hillberg" <hhloth@m...> wrote:
      > Toby, thank you for saving me some work. I plan to check all the
      files on Friday to identify those that need fixing so it's a big help
      if I can fly through them without finding too many.

      Argh...sorry Helen, i can't get to this myself until tonight at the
      soonest, and you shouldn't have to do all this work...if you want to
      just ignore my files I should be able to fix any errors by the end of
      the weekend.

      > Mara, my e-mail program (msn mail) doesn't give me a choice of html
      or plain text. I assume it defaults to plain but I don't know how to
      check.

      I have Yahoo and I'm sure I saw an option somewhere, sometime that
      gave me a choice of plain text of html...but now I can't find it.
      Does anyone know where I should be looking?

      > Daffodils are blooming here in Colfax, Ca., weather is heavenly,
      hiking excitement is in the air.

      Oh Oh Ohhhh!!! DAFFODILS! Spring! Heaven! We're a bit behind you up
      here in Tahoe but man oh man, it is In The Air. Yay!!!!!! BTW, what
      elevation is Colfax?

      Dawn Harkins
    • Marge Prothman
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2002
        My Html is under Format in my mail program, will this help?

        Marge

        -
      • Helen Hillberg
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 1, 2002
          Dawn, no worries about your files - they've already been identified.
          My house is at ± 2600 ft. not sure about downtown Colfax maybe 2200 ft.
          Helen

          Dawn asked

          BTW, what
          elevation is Colfax?

          Dawn Harkins

        • Andrew Priest
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 2, 2002
            Hi Dawn

            If you are referring to how you receive messages from the group goto
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/ and then click on (you will
            need to be signed in) [Edit My Membership] which is found on the right hand
            side of the screen. Once in the next screen, scroll to the bottom.

            If you are referring to the Yahoo! mail program, login into your mailbox,
            click on compose as if to compose a new email message, then "Add Color and
            Graphics". This will change the format to a html format. As far as I
            understand it, this then becomes the default until you change "switch to
            plain view".

            Also in plain view, you can turn on html tags by clicking the box marked
            "html tags allowed" at the bottom of the message box.

            Hope this helps.

            Regards
            Andrew

            --
            Aushiker - Hiking in Western Australia - http://aushiker.cjb.net

            Get paid for responding to and receiving relevant email and/or SMS messages
            - pureprofile by Australia Post
            http://www.pureprofile.com.au/entry.asp?P=750740385