Crampons

  • Marge Prothman
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 10:45 AM
      FYI

      I have been doing a search on crampons, lightweight, to fit over 804's. I
      was
      absolutely surprised when one of the places referred me right back to this
      list. I
      just did not expect that. It was a post from MARA telling about the ones
      BGT tested.

      Jerry, any chance you will be gear testing the Stubai ultralite crampons in
      the near
      future.

      Cheers, Marge (the old gal)
    • Jerry Goller
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1 10:53 AM
        Probably not. If they are a Japanese company, my track record isn't all
        that great.
        Jerry

        I have been doing a search on crampons, lightweight, to fit over 804's.
        was
        absolutely surprised when one of the places referred me right back to
        this
        list. I
        just did not expect that. It was a post from MARA telling about the
        ones
        BGT tested.

        Jerry, any chance you will be gear testing the Stubai ultralite crampons
        in
        the near
        future.

        Cheers, Marge (the old gal)