RE: [BackpackGearTest] SealSkinz are here.

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
      Good.. I guess all those phone calls finally paid off.. ;o)

      Jerry

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
        FYI

        I have been doing a search on crampons, lightweight, to fit over 804's. I
        was
        absolutely surprised when one of the places referred me right back to this
        list. I
        just did not expect that. It was a post from MARA telling about the ones
        BGT tested.

        Jerry, any chance you will be gear testing the Stubai ultralite crampons in
        the near
        future.

        Cheers, Marge (the old gal)
      • Jerry Goller
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
          Probably not. If they are a Japanese company, my track record isn't all
          that great.
          Jerry

          I have been doing a search on crampons, lightweight, to fit over 804's.
          was
          absolutely surprised when one of the places referred me right back to
          this
          list. I
          just did not expect that. It was a post from MARA telling about the
          ones
          BGT tested.

          Jerry, any chance you will be gear testing the Stubai ultralite crampons
          in
          the near
          future.

          Cheers, Marge (the old gal)