RE: [BackpackGearTest] Gearpic Group

  • Mara Factor
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 9:20 AM
      It might also be nice to give an appropriate attribution. For example, "Joe
      Schmoe, one of the other testers, included this picture in his report - <put
      link here>" That way, for anyone making their way through all the reports,
      they won't bother clicking links for pictures they've already seen.

      Mara