RE: [BackpackGearTest] Gearpic Group

  • Mara Factor
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
      It might also be nice to give an appropriate attribution. For example, "Joe
      Schmoe, one of the other testers, included this picture in his report - <put
      link here>" That way, for anyone making their way through all the reports,
      they won't bother clicking links for pictures they've already seen.

      Mara

      >From: "Jerry Goller" <geartester@...>
      >Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 09:34:10 -0700
      >
      >It's OK by me. By uploading reports to BGT or images to GearPics you
      >assign the rights to us. As long as there are no technical problems with
      >it, feel free to link BGT reports only to GearPics images.
      >
      >Jerry

    • Clifford R. Haynes
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
        Why I was wondering, was say for example instead of 15 pictures of the
        Superfeet chair, was it ok just to link to someone else's picture. Wouldn't
        be appropriate for everything but it would save space for some reports.
        Thanks