RE: [BackpackGearTest] Gearpic Group

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
      It's OK by me. By uploading reports to BGT or images to GearPics you
      assign the rights to us. As long as there are no technical problems with
      it, feel free to link BGT reports only to GearPics images.

      Jerry

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
        Is it ok to link to other folks gear pictures?
      • Mara Factor
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
          It might also be nice to give an appropriate attribution. For example, "Joe
          Schmoe, one of the other testers, included this picture in his report - <put
          link here>" That way, for anyone making their way through all the reports,
          they won't bother clicking links for pictures they've already seen.

          Mara

          >From: "Jerry Goller" <geartester@...>
          >Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 09:34:10 -0700
          >
          >It's OK by me. By uploading reports to BGT or images to GearPics you
          >assign the rights to us. As long as there are no technical problems with
          >it, feel free to link BGT reports only to GearPics images.
          >
          >Jerry

        • Clifford R. Haynes
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
            Why I was wondering, was say for example instead of 15 pictures of the
            Superfeet chair, was it ok just to link to someone else's picture. Wouldn't
            be appropriate for everything but it would save space for some reports.
            Thanks