Re: [BackpackGearTest] Monitors Needed

  • Barb
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 28, 2002
      I had emailed you Jerry...........guess it got lost.........Will take any you want me too..........I missed whatever happened to the SealSkinz stuff and need a list of the Swiss Knife.  Just got home from the preserve and noticed all these greedy people stealin' my jobs...........ggggg
      Nice, huh!
      Barb