RE: [BackpackGearTest] Polls

  • JONES, PHILIP T
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 28, 2002
      No doubt. My father and son are headed your way Monday to do some skiing
      for a week. It's spring break time.

      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 28, 2002

        If they need anything, let me know. I don’t ski (yet) but maybe I can help out somewhere else.

        Jerry

        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 28, 2002
          > Bay Area, Santa Cruz.

          Hmmm. Maybe we should pick somewhere equally inconvenient. Portland,
          say. Or we could all just drop by Jerry's place. What was the address
          again?

          Ron
          --

          yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com
        • Jerry Goller
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 28, 2002

            They have the OR Show here…..   ;o) Actually, I’d be willing to have two…one east and one west.

            Jerry

            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 1, 2002
              I'm in the Dallas area.

              bill

              P.S. You still admit publicly that your from Houston? :)
              (sent in jest only - not trying to start a flame war)

            • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 1, 2002
                Cedar Rapids, Iowa... and no we don't grow potatoes here... (That's
                IDAHO!) <G>

                Sate slogan - "Gateway to Nebraska" (just kidding...)

                -James T.

                "rangersbball" <rangersbball@...> on 03/01/2002 07:42:49 AM

                Please respond to BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com

                To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
                cc:

                I'm in the Dallas area.

                bill

                P.S. You still admit publicly that your from Houston? :)
                (sent in jest only - not trying to start a flame war)

                --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "Thomas Vickers" <tvickers@c...> wrote:
                > How many of us are Texans?
                >
                > I am in the Houston Area.
                >
                > TV
              • Leonard Christiansen
                Message 7 of 17 , Mar 1, 2002
                  As my signature says, I'm from L.A., that is, Lower Alabama! :)

                  Len Christiansen lrchristiansen@...
                  SA Troop 292, Mobile, AL Spanish Trail District Commissioner
                  Gihim - One Who Encourages
                • Asyndeton Canaan Dogs
                  Message 8 of 17 , Mar 2, 2002
                    Elvisville, TN :)