Update

  • Linda Roberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2000
      I went through recent messages and can see you need a more detailed
      assesment of the equipment and abilities i have. I am trained in
      survival, winter and summer, stalking and tracking, I can hunt but
      prefer not to if possible, have done winter, spring, summer and fall
      Botany and study under a Naturalist in North Ga,(when I can, Husband
      has been real ill this past year. His name is Mark Warren and the
      School is Medicine Bow. Although most of my eguipment is around 4
      years old I still manage to carry around 40 lbs I also carry a medic
      bag for any emergency always. Have camped in 19 degree winter for 3
      days and 100 degree for 4 days 100 degrees was worst. My sleeping
      bag
      goes down to 19 below and tent is light weight but a older Eureka
      model, I was given a Ridgerest and a head light by the Doctor I work
      for as a gift. I have done a little canoeing but mostly rafting
      Buffalo, Chatahootche, Flint, I love to fish and can cook anything
      caught, or otherwise and can find food anywhere weakness being
      mushrooms no training yet. I make most of the food I take basically
      becayse not to many places out here to purchase it.
      This should do for tonight
      Linda Roberts
      Snellville Ga