change of address . . .

  • Stephen Payne
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2000
      I am going back to school next week, and my parents will not be at
      home to forward the package to me as I originally planned. Is it too
      late to get my new address to Seychelle? If it is, I can get my
      friend to send the filter to me, but I'd rather just switch it to
      have it sent directly to my school address. Sorry for the
      inconvenience.

      Here is my school address:

      Stephen Payne
      520 North Main Street