EDIT/APPROVAL OR- MSR Titan 2 Pot Set- Ray Estrella

  • geartest7000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2014
      Ray,

      Another fun review in your "Cooking With Ray" series!  Some Edits below, then when BGT is fixed you can upload your corrected OR to the folder I'll make at that time.

      ~Bob

      ###(I can't say we really "cook";-)
      EDIT: needs a right paren to close the phrase, after the emoticon

      ###The bottom of the pots have been indented in the center.
      EDIT:  bottoms

      ###providing a plier-type LiteLifter pot handle.
      EDIT: pliers-type  (a plier is a person "who plies a trade")

      ###picnic table at a fishermen's campsite
      Edit: fisherman's  (your option, but customary use may be the singular)

      ###(Like my collapsible measuring cup? That constitutes Platypus SoftBottle torture I am sure ;-)
      EDIT:  needs closing paren

      ###I do use the bottom of the large pot as a cutting board often.
      Edit: might read better to move "often" closer to its verb, e.g. "I do often use..."

      ###Some cheddar cheese got the Dexter treatment (was chopped up)
      Comment: Dexter??  ...maybe a kid thing, or some other cultural reference?

    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2014

        Thanks again for the edits Bob. All made and I shall watch for the folder.

        Ray

      • geartest7000
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 11, 2014
          Ray, folder is at Cook Gear > Cook Sets > MSR Titan 2 Pot Set, upload any time.
          ~Bob