FOLDER NEEDED -- OR OPTIMUS HEAT POUCH-Frances Penn

  • oldhikergirl
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2014

      Ray has kindly reviewed and edited my OR and it is ready to post.  I don't see an Optimus Heat Pouch folder under Cooking Accessories.  Would it be possible to create this folder or let  me know where this OR should be posted?  I would like to get this OR posted before I am OOP starting June 27 to qualify for the June call.  Thank you.

      Frances Penn

    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2014
        Sorry, this was a mistake. I did not take the OR for edit, I just read it and sent a private email as enjoyed it and had a better picture for her if she wanted it. It still needs to be added to the queue like all the others in the order in which it was posted.

        Please excuse the confusion. ;-)

        Ray

        (Although I may very well end up with it yet Francis...)
      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 23, 2014
          FYI:  Credit is given for answering the monthly call based on date you initially posted the review, not on when it is uploaded post edit.  So you are good either way Frances.

          Jamie D