Attn: Jermey Rardin RE: OR #2

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2013

      BP - Jermey Rardin(2) - Marmot NanoWave 45 Degree Sleeping Bag - Posted Nov 19 (82480),

      Hi Jermey,

      Since you have completed your first OR you may post your second directly to the yahoo group when you are ready.  Obviously, it is a good idea to go over the report, apply what you learned from the first OR process and then repost it.

      Thank you.

      Jamie D

    • Jeremy Rardin
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2013
        I actually started working on that tonight. Thanks for the reminder!

        On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 5:59 PM PST jdeben@... wrote:

        >BP - Jermey Rardin(2) - Marmot NanoWave 45 Degree Sleeping Bag - Posted Nov 19 (82480),
        >
        >Hi Jermey,
        >
        > Since you have completed your first OR you may post your second directly to the yahoo group when you are ready. Obviously, it is a good idea to go over the report, apply what you learned from the first OR process and then repost it.
        >
        >Thank you.
        > Jamie D

      • Jeremy Rardin