Edit/Approval - Stoic 3/4 Baselayer - Andrea Murland

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2013
      Andrea,

      Another BP for you! A few edits in the standard EDIT/Edit/Comment format below.
      Note the first Edit below, about which I'm querying Kathy for BGT protocol. Hold off on uploading until the Big Kahuna provides the answer, as I can't create a folder until she does.

      Cheers, Richard
      ### Manufacturer: Stoic ###
      EDIT: Stoic is or was a Backcountry.com house brand. Normally I'd say we use the legal name rather than the brand, but I'm not sure on this one. Stoic isn't listed as a manufacturer on BGT; Backcountry.com is. Kathy, what do we do here?

      ### The bottoms have flatlock seams, which lay flat, ###
      EDIT: which lie flat

      ### The back of the bottoms has a V-shaped piece of material sewn in, rather than a seam up the middle, ###

      Edit/Comment: This is usually called a gusset. No need to change though as your description is clear. Per my dictionary: "a triangular insert, as in the seam of a garment, for added strength or expansion."

      ###I have washed them and hung them to air dry between five and ten times. ###
      EDIT: Particularly as you included the manufacturer's instructions above, please indicate whether you washed it by hand or in a machine.
    • richardglyon@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2013
        Andrea - Kathy and I agree that the manufacturer should be Backcountry.com. Upload to http://tinyurl.com/mfku33n after revising.

        Cheers, Richard

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "richardglyon@..." <montana.angler@...> wrote:

        > Andrea,
        >
        > Another BP for you! A few edits in the standard EDIT/Edit/Comment format below.
        > Note the first Edit below, about which I'm querying Kathy for BGT protocol. Hold off on uploading until the Big Kahuna provides the answer, as I can't create a folder until she does.
        >
        > Cheers, Richard
        > ### Manufacturer: Stoic ###
        > EDIT: Stoic is or was a Backcountry.com house brand. Normally I'd say we use the legal name rather than the brand, but I'm not sure on this one. Stoic isn't listed as a manufacturer on BGT; Backcountry.com is. Kathy, what do we do here?
        >
        > ### The bottoms have flatlock seams, which lay flat, ###
        > EDIT: which lie flat
        >
        > ### The back of the bottoms has a V-shaped piece of material sewn in, rather than a seam up the middle, ###
        >
        > Edit/Comment: This is usually called a gusset. No need to change though as your description is clear. Per my dictionary: "a triangular insert, as in the seam of a garment, for added strength or expansion."
        >
        > ###I have washed them and hung them to air dry between five and ten times. ###
        > EDIT: Particularly as you included the manufacturer's instructions above, please indicate whether you washed it by hand or in a machine.

      • ringrat55
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2014

          Thank you for another edit.  All uploaded now.

          See ya on the next one!

          Andrea