REMINDER: Dec. Call for Owner Reviews

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2013

      Tis the season for giving so here it is gang, I’m giving you extra time to earn some Brownie Points.  Since November and December are often busy months I’m combining the Monthly Call for Owner Reviews. Any Owner Reviews submitted during Nov. and Dec. on Base Camp Items, Clothing (excludes shoes), Sleep Gear, and any items from manufacturers we don’t currently have will be given BP credit.  Please refer to the http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/ page for sub-categories and ideas of what others have already been reviewing. Obviously, original items not already listed are certainly welcome as long as they fit BGT standards.

      Please note: ORs do not need to comply with the Monthly Call to be posted in any given month.  However, those who choose to participate in the Monthly Call will be awarded one Brownie Point per relevant review, which puts you on the fast track to gear you want to test! Don’t miss out on the last Monthly OR call of 2013.

      Safe hiking,

      Jamie D.

      Editors Team Director