ReportWriter Member Modification

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2013

      Recently a BGT member posted a link to a modified version of ReportWriter.  While I am happy about such enthusiasm, I’ve requested the member to remove the program and have removed the messages containing the link from the Yahoo Groups.

      ReportWriter is a copywritten piece of software for the use of BGT members.  Modifications cannot be done without the expressed written consent of the author (as with any software program).

      Please do not use this program.  If ReportWriter does not work for you on your computer/operating system, there are lots of HTML programs that will.

      Questions?

      Kathy