Newbie confused on how to submit first review

  • stairdude2
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2013
      Please forgive my newbieness. I wrote up my first review, but got a little lost in the instructions on how to submit it.
      Do I submit via this message forum or by some other means?
      Thanks,
      Paul
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2013
        HI Paul,

        Yes. When you are ready you must post a copy of your OR to this yahoo groups page.  We will then have our Mentor Director Ray Estrella contact you and help you through the new writer process.

        Kind Regards,
        Jamie D.
        Editors Team Director