For those of you using the Yahoo NEO format

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2013

      Thanks to Yahoo’s NEO beta testing, we have a new problem to work around.

      Since you cannot, apparently, edit the subject line, test monitors and OR editors will have to start a new message when editing reviews and reports.

      “EDIT” must be in the subject line for me to pick up the information for updating the database (BridGeT).  I simply can’t read every message all the time and seeing “EDIT” in the subject line is how I get the information for BridGeT.

      I know it’s a pain, but please remember to have “EDIT” in the subject line.

      Thanks!

      Kathy

    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30, 2013
        Hi Kathy,

        You can actually change the subject line in the NEO format, it's just not as easy as it was before.  Once a person hits reply they can click on the recipient line and that will bring up the To: From: and Subject: options.  They can be altered there.

        Jamie D

        ---In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, <backpackgeartest@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Thanks to Yahoo’s NEO beta testing, we have a new problem to work around.

        Since you cannot, apparently, edit the subject line, test monitors and OR editors will have to start a new message when editing reviews and reports.

        “EDIT” must be in the subject line for me to pick up the information for updating the database (BridGeT).  I simply can’t read every message all the time and seeing “EDIT” in the subject line is how I get the information for BridGeT.

        I know it’s a pain, but please remember to have “EDIT” in the subject line.

        Thanks!

        Kathy

      • geartest7000

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2013

            Thanks!

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2013

              Thanks, Jamie!  I’ll repost to all the groups now so poor BridGeT doesn’t get blamed for more of my mistakes!