RE: forwarding a post in the NEO format

  • geartest7000
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2013

      Jamie,

      I searched Help, and did a general web search, but like you found nothing.  I did however find someone's comment that "group options had forwarding turned off", so perhaps you or someone with Admin access to BGT Groups can look into that possiblity.  It could also be that Yahoo has disabled forwarding to avoid spam and other related problems.

      I don't recall a forwarding option in the old format, but then I hadn't been using it very long before I got switched to the new Yahoo.

      ~Bob D.

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, <backpackgeartest@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Does anyone with NEO know how to forward a post now?  I've looked and looked but can't figure it out.  I also tried to find something about it on the feedback and help section of yahoo to no avail. (those sections are worthless as tits on a rooster btw) so I'm appealing to the brilliance of real people now.  Anyone have an answer?

      Thanks in advance.
      A frustrated Jamie D.
    • chcoa