Re: [BackpackGearTest] Edit/Approval -GSI Soft Sided Wine Carafe - Kathleen Waters

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2013
      Zach,

      Excuse my delay in replying to your query. The approved procedure for commenting on a posted Owner Review is as you have done - posting a suggestion AFTER the editor has posted his edits. The subject line in the post should begin "Member Comment" to flag it for the writer and the editor, followed by the product and the author. E g, "Member Comment - GSI Soft Sided Wine Carafe - Kathleen Waters."

      Cheers, Richard