Edit/Approval Mountainsmith Pyrite Trekking Poles Kathy

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2013

      Hi Kathy,

      It looks like you gave these poles a good workout. I miss the mountains. A few edits for you, then it can go to:

      Reviews > Trekking Poles > Poles > Mountainsmith Pyrite Trekking Poles

      See you on the next one,

      Ray

      ***Manufacturer: Mountainsmith

      EDIT: Mountainsmith LLC (just for this first use)

      *** From treks in our backyard playground of Cooper Mountains and the bordering Bureau of Land Management (BLM) property to the 11 Mile Range in Breckenridge,

      EDIT: I believe you are talking about Tenmile Range. (My aunt and grandmother live near it.)http://www.summitpost.org/tenmile-range/171177

      ***The first order of business when evaluating new trekking poles is how do I adjust them - opening and closing should be intuitive and be of the no-fuss, no muss variety.

      Edit: I suggest breaking this up.

      The first order of business when evaluating new trekking poles is “how do I adjust them?” Opening and closing should be intuitive and be of the no-fuss, no muss variety.

      ***To adjust for my proper length, as with my previous trekking poles, the Pyrites twist loose and then telescope outwardly .

      EDIT: delete extra space before period

      *** or bushwhacking right off our ranch which borders the Cooper Mountain range Without any sort of anti-shock mechanism,

      EDIT> need a period after “range”, plus do you mean “Copper” Mt? It is in the Tenmile Range is it not?