RE: OR - NEMO Helio Portable Shower - Lyon

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2013

      Hi Richard,

      Great review on a cool product. I have been thinking about those since I saw it at the previous OR Show. Your trail camp was the perfect use in my opinion. Just a couple things for you. Once finished you may place it at:

      Reviews > Personal Hygiene > Showers > NEMO Helio Pressure Shower

      See you on the next one,

      Ray

      *** the Helio is a heavy and bulky item, difficult to fit into a pack and another kilo or so of pack weight.

      Need a weight conversion. (Or just say “another good amount of pack weight”.)

      *** Certainly on my recent service trip it was a big hit with my volunteers, five college coeds none of whom had ever previously backpacked. And with me.

      edit: I think the “And with me.”, reads funny. Should be in the first sentence, like “me and my volunteers,”

    • richardglyon@att.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 15, 2013
        Ray -

        The OR Show is how I found out about it too. Duly revised and uploaded, and Tests/OR folder copy deleted.

        Richard