Attn: Moderators - Question about age of product for an OR

  • geartest7000
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2013
      Query on how old a product can be and still quality for an OR.  I have a Casio electronic watch that I purchased about 3 years ago but is now in the archive section of Casio's website.  However, a quick search brought up several places to purchase this watch new, so it's still available.  Can I submit an OR for it?

      thanks,
      ~Bob Dorenfeld
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2013

        Yep!  As long as it is available for sale, you are good to go.

        Kathy