Attn: Zach Baker Re: Grand Trunk Nylon Single Hammock OR

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2013
      Hi Zach,

      Welcome to BackpackGearTest.org

      Thank you for your Owner Review and your interest in becoming a tester. Unfortunately, as it stands now you do not have quite enough time in the field with this items to meet our minimum use standards.  As such this OR cannot be accepted for editing at this time. I suggest shelving this review until you can get several more outing of use in the hammock and then repost it.  Possibly as your second OR.
      I hope this does not discourage you. It is not uncommon for new writers to need a bit of help before their first OR is ready for the editing process. If you'd like some personal help we have a Mentoring Program – This program teams new reviewers with experienced veterans to help get them through their first review(s). If you'd like more assistance or guidance with the process you can request a mentor by sending an email to Mentor(at)backpackgeartest.org - Please use MENTOR REQUEST in the subject line.

      You can also take a second look at our Owner Review requirements spelled out in the How to Become a Tester section of our webpage (link below). In addition to this material we suggest reading some recently approved owner reviews to get a feel for what the BGT standards are.

      Regardless of which option you take, we certainly hope you will give it another go. Our standards are high but that benefits us all. We look forward to seeing your review again in the near future.

      Editors Team Director