RE: Edit/Approval - Outdoor Research Rocky Mountain Low Gaiters - Josh Breslow

  • meyahweh
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2013

      Thank you very much for your help Richard, I appreciate it. I have made the edits and posted the review to the URL you posted.

      Is the process the same for my second Owner Review and will you be my editor?

      Josh

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, <backpackgeartest@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Josh,

      Thanks for the repost and my apologies for the late reply. I've been busy with guests and outdoor activities.

      This is an excellent job and I think you're ready to upload with your first Owner Review. Congratulations! A few edits, in the same format as before, below. After revising upload to http://tinyurl.com/n2n2gg6 Don't forget to delete your Tests/OR folder copy.

      Cheers, Richard

      ### Hiking to Goat Canyon Trestle, Anza Borrego about 8 miles (12.88 km) of steep, rocky and sandy terrain in hot, around 90-100 F (32-37 C), weather.
      Edit: The distance in Imperial is approximate, so I'd round off the metric equivalent. Here and several other places.

      ### With my shoes and socks cleaner, I noticed less chance of developing blisters or hot spots from friction that debris would have caused. ##
      Edit: How about actual blisters? If there were fewer than before, I'd mention it.

      ###I have since upgraded to a lighter pair, gaiters in general will always be part of my backpacking gear.###
      EDIT: There's a garble here. Please revise to say whether you've upgraded to a newer pair of these gaiters, or if you've switched to a different brand.
    • richardglyon@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2013
        Josh,

        Yes, the process is the same for all ORs. Post the plain text here, with a tiny url link to the html version in the Tests/OR folder. You'll probably draw a different editor as with a new OR writer we prefer to have the first two, qualifying ORs edited by different editors.

        Cheers, Richard