RE: RE: Re: New yahoo format?

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 2, 2013
      To the left of your screen you should see a list of your groups.  Groups Home is what mine says.  Although, I didn't have that until I logged into yahoo that last time.  Now it automatically came up this time.

      jamie

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, <backpackgeartest@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      How does one get to the Test Administration page now?

      Thanks, Ryan

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com , < backpackgeartest@yahoogroups.com > wrote:

      This is horrible. And they think it is better why?

      Ray