Re: Edit/Approval: Addendumn - Columbia Peak Power Shell - Jamie D

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 13, 2013
      It should work, let me know if not still.

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 14, 2013
        No go. The old one is still there without a delete button.

        jamie d

        > It should work, let me know if not still.
        >
        > Ray

      • Ray
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 14, 2013
          I don't know what is wrong. It is set to allow uploads and I am set as the monitor.

          Kathy?

          Ray

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie D." <jdeben@...> wrote:

          > No go. The old one is still there without a delete button.
          >
          > jamie d
          >
          > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Ray" <rayestrella@> wrote:
          > >
          > > It should work, let me know if not still.
          > >
          > > Ray

        • Ray
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 14, 2013
            Hmm, I just went to look and now they are ALL gone. I never deleted anything, just turned the Uploads on.

            Dang,

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 19, 2013
              Hi Ray,

              It looks like the reports are back, that's good. But mine is still there. Did something change with the folder process? It used to be that any mod could delete an old report.

              Jamie D