Edit/Approval: Addendumn - Columbia Peak Power Shell - Jamie D

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 6, 2013
      Hi Jamie,

      Thanks for the update. Nothing like a rainy year to help a shell test. Just a few edits for you, most just missing conversions.

      Ray

      *** as promised it's time for and update.

      EDIT: for "an" update.

      *** My family and I headed up to Prescott, AZ (elev. 5,300ft/)

      EDIT: missing Metric conversion

      *** On Saturday we hiked around Willow Creek Reservoir, temperatures were in the mid 60's F ( C) with winds as high as 25 mph ( kph).

      EDIT: missing Metric conversions

      ***On our last day of the trip we took a drive up in to the nearby Bradshaw Mountains (elev. 6,300 ft/ m) for another hike.

      EDIT: missing Metric conversion
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 11, 2013
        Thank you Ray. Uploading to bgt now.

        jamie d

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 11, 2013
          I lied. I need the power to upload first, please????

          http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Rain%20Gear/Jackets%20and%20Pants/Columbia%20Peak%202%20Peak%20or%20Peak%20Power/

          Thank you.
          Jamie D

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie D." <jdeben@...> wrote:

          > Thank you Ray. Uploading to bgt now.
          >
          > jamie d

        • Ray
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 13, 2013
            It should work, let me know if not still.

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 14, 2013
              No go. The old one is still there without a delete button.

              jamie d

              > It should work, let me know if not still.
              >
              > Ray

            • Ray
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 14, 2013
                I don't know what is wrong. It is set to allow uploads and I am set as the monitor.

                Kathy?

                Ray

                --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie D." <jdeben@...> wrote:

                > No go. The old one is still there without a delete button.
                >
                > jamie d
                >
                > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Ray" <rayestrella@> wrote:
                > >
                > > It should work, let me know if not still.
                > >
                > > Ray

              • Ray
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 14, 2013
                  Hmm, I just went to look and now they are ALL gone. I never deleted anything, just turned the Uploads on.

                  Dang,

                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 19, 2013
                    Hi Ray,

                    It looks like the reports are back, that's good. But mine is still there. Did something change with the folder process? It used to be that any mod could delete an old report.