Edit/Approval - Bankpackers Pantry Addendum - Ray Estrella

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2013
      Ray,

      A few edits in the standard format. After revising you're good to upload.

      Cheers, Richard

      Title: You may wish to add "Updated July 2013" to the date.

      ###For dinner I added a package of Backpackers Pantry Cheddar Cheese Spread (see review) that I had kept in my inside pocket to keep warm) a pre-chopped vacuum bag of jerky, and a couple packs of hot sauce. ###
      EDIT: Either delete the closing parenthesis after "warm" or add an opening parenthesis after "pocket."

      ###The picture above is from that trip before I put it all together at dinner-time. ###
      Edit: dinnertime [one word, no hyphen]

      ###I like it a lot but want to warn couples that hike together ###
      Edit: couples who hike together