Re: question: new reviews of already reviewed gear

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2013
      Bob,

      Not only are they allowed, we encourage them. As you say, products change, and different folks have different experiences and opinions. I look forward to your OR.

      By the way, BGT expects more identification than a first name on a post. In future posts please include your full name. Thanks.

      Richard Lyon, BGT Editor

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "geartest7000" <geartest@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I was wondering if you accept new ORs for products that have already been reviewed? In this case the original review is from 2008 (Nalgene Big Bore Tankers, by Ray Estrella) and the product specs have changed. Plus, my own experience with the product is different from the reviewer's.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > ~Bob

    • geartest7000
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2013
        Good to know that items are reviewable more than once.
        But I'll have to pick another item to review - Nalgene has discontinued that water bladder line :(
        But
        ~Bob Dorenfeld