July Call for Owner Reviews

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2013
      Since there are several countries that celebrate independence of some kind in the month of July our Monthly Call for Owner Reviews will have the same theme: Freedom! You choose, any OR goes for July. Please refer to the http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/ page for sub-categories and ideas of what others have already been reviewing. Obviously, original items not already listed are certainly welcome as long as they fit BGT standards.

      Don't forget each OR you complete for the monthly call gives you one Brownie Point, which helps you make your way to easy gear! The Edit Team is fired-up about receiving your well written and proof-read reports so get "crackin!"

      Safe hiking,
      Jamie D.
      Editors Team Director
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2014

        With World Cup taking over TVs, well worldwide, I thought it fitting to take our cue from those crazy soccer fans.  This month’s Call for Owner Reviews is: Anything goes.  Yes you heard that right, thru July, any OR you post will receive a Brownie Point.  ORs with pictures of writers in body paint and country honoring wigs will be given a special applaud moment on the yahoo forum.
        Please refer to the http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/ page for sub-categories and ideas of what others have already been reviewing. Obviously, original items not already listed are certainly welcome as long as they fit BGT standards.

        Fine Print: ORs do not need to comply with the Monthly Call to be posted in any given month.  However, those who choose to participate in the Monthly Call will be awarded one Brownie Point per relevant review, which puts you on the fast track to gear you want to test! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity.

        Safe hiking,

        Jamie D.

        Editors Team Director

      • chcoa