Another Newbie!

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2013
      Congratulations to Bob Dorenfeld, who's just posted his second OR. This of course earns him the honorable status of Newbie. Congratulations, Bob, and we look forward to your first gear application. But don't forget to keep the ORs coming.

      Richard
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 25, 2013
        WELCOME, Bob!!! Happy to have you on board! Looking forward to many fine
        reports.

        Kathy

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 26, 2013
          Thanks all! Looking forward to writing more reviews and applying for tests...
          ~Bob

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
            Ditto that Bob. Welcome and congrats!

            Jamie D