Re: Edit/Approval - Backpackers Pantry Cold Lunches - Ray Estrella

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2013
      Hi Richard,

      Thank you for the edits. I made all of them, but the serving size is as I said, their figures. And I say many times in the review that I not only eat the entire package, but bolster it with other stuff.

      I may even update it again. They have a new flavor that I picked up but have not had a chance to use so I think I will go out Saturday in the rain and it would make a good dinner without having to fire up a stove.

      I have to go get my son's XTherm out of the gear room to get those missing measurements, so it may be a day or so before I get to the other OR.