Edit/Approval - Therm-a-Rest Xtherm - Ray Estrella

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013
      Ray,

      I really must spring for one of these.

      A few edits, in the standard format, and you're good to upload to http://tinyurl.com/k4xcl7x

      Cheers, Richard

      ###Actual dimensions inflated: xx at widest spot, tapering down to xx x 7x in long ( x cm)###
      EDIT: You forgot to fill in the blanks.

      ###With the inclusion of the XTherm Therm-a-rest now makes a full line of NeoAir pads ###
      EDIT: Therm-a-Rest

      ###While the many small chambers give some insulation by creating dead-air space, the many surfaces inside also slow down and block the flow of warmth from the user's warm body to the cold ground and vice versa. ###
      Edit: That's not strictly true, as cold doesn't "flow." Rather it blocks heat loss from the bottom of the pad to the ground. Meaning is clear though so up to you to revise or not.

      ###Five were on the Red River either on my friend's property north of Halstad, MN,###
      EDIT: Halsted, Minnesota

      ### I need to lay on it just like I do for the down pads ###
      EDIT: lie on it

      ### I see that Therm-a-rest now makes an OEM version of the same inflator ###
      EDIT: Therm-a-Rest