Follow up for Wyatt Freeman Re: Owner Review- CamelBak Cloud Walker

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
      RICHARD - Wyatt Freeman(1) - CamelBak Cloudwalker Review - Posted May 2 (msg#82114), Taken May 14, Edit May 14(82132), Follow-up Jun 11,

      Hi Wyatt,

      I hope we didn't scare you off. Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Richard back on May 14. Please refer to message number 82132 at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages

      Editors Team Director