Follow up for Davis Meschke Re: OR - Vasque Breeze GTX Hiking Boot

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013
      RAY - Davis Meschke(M)(1) - Vasque Breeze GTX Hiking Boots - Posted Apr 23 (msg#82097), awaiting Mentor approval, Repost Apr 25(82110), Taken May 11, Edit May 11 (82127), Follow-up Jun 11,

      Hi Davis,

      I hope we didn't scare you off. Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Ray back on May 11. Please refer to message number 82127 at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages

      Editors Team Director