Re: Edit/Approval: OR--HAMMOCK GEAR BURROW 50--STEVE KIDD

  • ftroop94
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2013
      Ray,

      Thanks for all the edits. I was exhausted, but wanted to get it done, so I knew it would need some clean up!

      >>I have a couple quilts with that fabric (or lighter) and it is pretty cool stuff, huh?

      Comment: (or lighter)...If you can get your hands on some 7D, let me know...I can't sew, but I will buy the fabric!!! ;-)

      I have a buddy's daughter making me a M50 Outer/10D Inner UQ right now, and I can't wait to snuggle up in it!

      I have another HG TQ a tarp and some other hammock related Items I'll do OR's on whenever I have a few minutes to write!

      ~SMK