RE: [BackpackGearTest] Delete Request: OR--HAMMOCK GEAR INCUBATOR STEVE KIDD

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2013
      Done

      From: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ftroop94
      Sent: Sunday, June 2, 2013 12:59 PM
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Delete Request: OR--HAMMOCK GEAR INCUBATOR STEVE
      KIDD

      Ray,

      The old Incubator OR will need to be deleted. I'll upload shortly after it
      is done!

      Thanx

      ~SMK

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:BackpackGearTest%40yahoogroups.com> , "Ray" <rayestrella@...> wrote:

      > To be honest we may as well delete the other as they have changed the
      suspension so really your new review is what is available now, while the old
      one is not.

      <mailto:BackpackGearTest%40yahoogroups.com> , "ftroop94" <ftroop94@> wrote:

      > > Ray,
      > >
      > > Thanks for the edits, I have made them and added the needed conversions.
      I do have a minor issue. I suppose it is because I already have a report in
      this folder. It keeps giving me an ERROR {{ERROR: There is already a file
      with that description.}}. I've tried renaming the file, and that didn't work
      either.

      > > Any suggestions? I'm ready to post!
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > >
      > > ~Steve
      > >
      > > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:BackpackGearTest%40yahoogroups.com> , "Ray" <rayestrella@> wrote:

      > > > Hi Steve,
      > > >
      > > > Nice review of the updated model. I have a few edits for you. You can
      place the review in the same folder as the non-custom one you did last year:

      > > > Reviews > Sleep Gear > Quilts and Blankets > Hammock Gear Incubator
      20F quilt

      > > > Ray
      > > >

      > > > *** As I noted in my previous report
      > > >
      > > > EDIT: As I noted in my previous "review" (reports are for tests)
      Please change all instances of this.

      > > > *** This fabric weighs roughly 0.85 oz per sq yd. Compare this to the
      stock fabric on my first quilt, a 1.1 per sq yd Ripstop nylon.

      > > > EDIT: need the metric conversions, and no cap in "ripstop
      > > >

      > > > *** I've also slept with it on a night with 20+ mph wind gusts.
      > > >
      > > > EDIT: need the km/h conversion
      > > >

      > > > *** It also has loops every several feet or so
      > > >
      > > > EDIT: need the metric conversion
      > > >

      > > > *** Hammock Gear has added small plastic D-Rings to these loops.
      > > >
      > > > EDIT: D-rings
      > > >

      > > > *** I did remove these and I use small Dutchware aluminum quilt hook
      that weighs a mere 0.3 g a piece.