thank you Steve K Re: OR--HAMMOCK GEAR INCUBATOR (CUSTOM FABRIC)--STEVE KIDD

    Message 1 of 7 , May 25, 2013

      Editors Team Director
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 7 , May 31, 2013
        Hi Steve,

        Nice review of the updated model. I have a few edits for you. You can place the review in the same folder as the non-custom one you did last year:

        Reviews > Sleep Gear > Quilts and Blankets > Hammock Gear Incubator 20F quilt

        Ray

        *** As I noted in my previous report

        EDIT: As I noted in my previous "review" (reports are for tests) Please change all instances of this.

        *** This fabric weighs roughly 0.85 oz per sq yd. Compare this to the stock fabric on my first quilt, a 1.1 per sq yd Ripstop nylon.

        EDIT: need the metric conversions, and no cap in "ripstop

        *** I've also slept with it on a night with 20+ mph wind gusts.

        EDIT: need the km/h conversion

        *** It also has loops every several feet or so

        EDIT: need the metric conversion

        *** Hammock Gear has added small plastic D-Rings to these loops.

        EDIT: D-rings

        *** I did remove these and I use small Dutchware aluminum quilt hook that weighs a mere 0.3 g a piece.

        EDIT: "hooks (plural) and need the conversion for all weights please
      • ftroop94
        Message 3 of 7 , May 31, 2013
          Ray,

          Thanks for the edits, I have made them and added the needed conversions. I do have a minor issue. I suppose it is because I already have a report in this folder. It keeps giving me an ERROR {{ERROR: There is already a file with that description.}}. I've tried renaming the file, and that didn't work either.

          Any suggestions? I'm ready to post!

          Thanks,

          ~Steve

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2013
            To be honest we may as well delete the other as they have changed the suspension so really your new review is what is available now, while the old one is not.

            Let me know if you need it deleted. (Should be open.)

            Ray

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 2, 2013
              Ray,

              The old Incubator OR will need to be deleted. I'll upload shortly after it is done!

              Thanx

              ~SMK

              > To be honest we may as well delete the other as they have changed the suspension so really your new review is what is available now, while the old one is not.
              >
              > Let me know if you need it deleted. (Should be open.)
              >
              > Ray
              >
              > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "ftroop94" <ftroop94@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Ray,
              > >
              > > Thanks for the edits, I have made them and added the needed conversions. I do have a minor issue. I suppose it is because I already have a report in this folder. It keeps giving me an ERROR {{ERROR: There is already a file with that description.}}. I've tried renaming the file, and that didn't work either.
              > >
              > > Any suggestions? I'm ready to post!
              > >
              > > Thanks,
              > >
              > > ~Steve
              > >
              > > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Ray" <rayestrella@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hi Steve,
              > > >
              > > > Nice review of the updated model. I have a few edits for you. You can place the review in the same folder as the non-custom one you did last year:
              > > >
              > > > Reviews > Sleep Gear > Quilts and Blankets > Hammock Gear Incubator 20F quilt
              > > >
              > > > Ray
              > > >

              > > > *** As I noted in my previous report
              > > >
              > > > EDIT: As I noted in my previous "review" (reports are for tests) Please change all instances of this.
              > > >

              > > > *** This fabric weighs roughly 0.85 oz per sq yd. Compare this to the stock fabric on my first quilt, a 1.1 per sq yd Ripstop nylon.
              > > >
              > > > EDIT: need the metric conversions, and no cap in "ripstop
              > > >

              > > > *** I've also slept with it on a night with 20+ mph wind gusts.
              > > >
              > > > EDIT: need the km/h conversion
              > > >

              > > > *** It also has loops every several feet or so
              > > >
              > > > EDIT: need the metric conversion
              > > >

              > > > *** Hammock Gear has added small plastic D-Rings to these loops.
              > > >
              > > > EDIT: D-rings
              > > >

              > > > *** I did remove these and I use small Dutchware aluminum quilt hook that weighs a mere 0.3 g a piece.
              > > >
              > > > EDIT: "hooks (plural) and need the conversion for all weights please

            • Kathy Waters
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 2, 2013
                Done