Attn: Ken Topliss Re: OWNER REVIEW-Outdoor PRODUCTS BACKPACKERS TARP

    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2013
      Welcome Ken to BackpackGearTest.org. I here you are very eager to get testing with us.

      Thank you for your Owner Review and your interest in becoming a tester. Unfortunately, as it stands now you do not have enough field use with this particular item to meet our minimum Owner Review requirements. If you have another piece of gear with more time in the field, that would be better to start with. Additionally, it is not uncommon for new writers to need a bit more help before their first OR is ready for the editing process. If you would more assistance we have a Mentoring Program – This program teams new reviewers with experienced veterans to help get them through their first review(s). If you'd like more assistance or guidance with the process you can request a mentor by sending an email to Mentor(at)backpackgeartest.org - Please use MENTOR REQUEST in the subject line.

      You can also take a second look at our Owner Review requirements spelled out in the How to Become a Tester section of our webpage (link below). In addition to this material we suggest reading some recently approved owner reviews to get a feel for what the BGT standards are.

      Regardless of how you choose to proceed, we certainly hope you will give it another go. Our standards are high but that benefits us all. We look forward to seeing your review again in the near future.

      Editors Team Director