Edit/Approval - Gregory Denali Pro - Joe Schaffer

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      Joe,

      Another excellent review, including very illustrative photos. Edits below in the standard BGT format: EDIT (all caps) a required change, Edit (initial cap) a suggested change or request for clarification, and Comment a comment, no change required.

      After revising, you may upload to http://tinyurl.com/d58vueq

      Don't forget to delete your Tests/OR folder copy.

      Cheers, Richard

      Gregory Denali Pro

      ### by Joe Schaffer
      OWNER REVIEW ###
      EDIT: Either reverse these lines ("OWNER REVIEW" on top) or one line (OWNER REVIEW by Joe Schaffer)

      ### author and Denali Pro TESTER INFORMATION:###
      EDIT: Author [initial cap]
      EDIT: REVIEWER INFORMATION [This is an Owner Review, not a Test Report]

      ### I work occasionlly at an outdoor store. ###
      EDIT: occasionally [spelling]

      ###Product Description:###
      Comment: I thought this section one of the best I've seen in quite a while – everything a buyer would want to know and no unnecessary information.

      ### logging about 3 miles (5 k) ###
      EDIT: (5 km) [Same change in two other places.

      ### where I'd set it down and start it sliding off the icey flat. ###
      EDIT: icy flat [spelling]

      ### With an 80L bag I have to tie that and a bunch of other stuff outside--axe, helmet, shovel; as exemplified by my buddy's 80L bag in the picture; both of us carring the same weight. ###
      EDIT: Need the Imperial conversion for 80L
      EDIT: carrying the same weight [spelling]

      ### If I'm going to have a coronary lugging this collossus, ###
      EDIT: colossus [spelling]

      ### With warm bare fingers I can get a snack out of the mesh pockDenali frontet, but getting ###

      ### I could agree that using it as a summit bag compares to carrying a back hoe
      for a toilet trowel.###
      Comment: Wonderful comparison!

      ### It sure feels good all the time and I'm not carrying extra pounds (1 kg) for a pinchey day pack. ###
      EDIT/Edit: I think it's spelled "pinchy"

      ### I may not stay fixed on intending it as a summit bag where those 5 extra pounds (2.5 kg) could be the straw that does the evil deed.###
      Comment: Could you use the detached lid as your summit pack? That's what I do with my monster pack, a Mystery Ranch BDSB.