Follow-up for Adam Albertson Re: OR - Men’s VERGLAS GAITER

    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2013
      RICHARD - Adam Albertson(1) - OR men's VERGLAS GAITER – Posted Mar 8 (msg#82011), Taken Mar 22, Edit Mar 22(82023), Follow-up sent May 2,

      Hi Adam,

      I hope we didn't scare you off. Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Richard back on March 22nd. Please refer to message number 82023 at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages

      Editors Team Director
    • Adam Albertson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1 8:21 PM
        Hello Richard,
        I am still interested in proceeding with some reviews and becoming a tester.I will send you an updated version of my Outdoor research gaiters review.I will await further edit and make the necessary changes.I have totally lost track on where i left off. Thank you for understanding that my life has been too busy even to get in a good backpacking trip let alone write some reviews.
        Thanks Adam Albertson.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7 6:14 AM
          Adam,

          Thanks for your note. Our goal as editors is that you get it right, not that you do a slapdash job simply to get it over with. Take your time, keep me posted, and if you have any questions please contact me. Off list if you prefer.

          Cheers, Richard